<div class='quotetop'>Цитата(GEBER @ 7.10.2007, 22:53) [snapback]84071[/snapback]</div>
ты борешься , якобы с худшим , фактически худшим способом и поэтому , неудача и несчастье преследуют тебя
Астафрулла, я очень серьезно отношусь и к вам и к вашему учителю
Но всёже считаю что не стоило писать такой большой пост, чтобы в очередной раз явить форуму эту истину, которю у нас тут величают: "Буна да мин шюкюр"
Я вижу, что вам пока живется не плохо. То есть могло быть и лучше, однако как говорил мне Сун_цызы, ведь могло быть и хуже, так что "буна да мин шюкюр".
Вы где то писали (видите я всё помню) что если бы к власти пришли демократы то ничего хорошего бы не произошло, а может вот вас бы и ударили пару раз (цитирую по пямяти). Отсюд видно, что вас при нынешней власти не ударяют, правда и в бар Финагас не пускают, но буна да мин шюкюр, "хотя бы не бьют".
А как насчет остальных. тех. например кого сегодня пытают?
Следуя вашей традиции выставлю тут длинный список тех, кому уже щюкюра не дождаться.
Почитайте, вспомните своего учителя и наших мучителей
p.s. по моему бар этот завется Финеган в память о Джойсе.
Day.Az » Общество » С начала года в Азербайджане от пыток официально погибли 3 человека
14 Августа 2007 [18:16] - Day.Az
За первое полугодие 2007 года в Азербайджанский комитет против пыток поступила информация по факту применения пыток в отношении 47 лиц.
Из них трое скончались в результате физического насилия. Об этом АПА сообщил председатель Азербайджанского комитета против пыток Эльчин Бехбудов.
По его словам, 42 человека из них подверглись пыткам в отделениях полиции, 3 - в воинских частях.
Также в Нефтчалинского районе один гражданин был избит судебным исполнителем, еще один – представителем муниципалитета.
Отмечается, что среди лиц, по отношению к которым применили пытки, числятся и женщины.
Final Report on Torture Facts Found Out by Azerbaijan Committee on Tortures in in first six month of 2007
I. The list of citizens killed by tortures and committing suicide
1. Aliyev Faig Giyas oghlu – Was born on October 16, 1982, lieutenant, Baku resident. Was killed by commander Agshin Ogtay oghlu Mammadov, captains Niyamaddin Ayyub oghlu Abbasov and Farid Farhad oghlu Farajov in November 4, 2005 at the Military base # N of the Ministry of Defense located in Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic. He was first beaten, right eye taken out and shot to death by two bullets on his head from back. After this they shoot him one bullet on his head above his right eybrow by a machinegun. The reason in killing him was that he hadn’t given the bribe that he was asked. The results of court-medical, ballistic examination was falsified. Basing on the testimonies of fake witnesses, the government representatives are trying to gloss over the case as a suicide of the late. This information was given to us by the father of the late Giyas Humbat oghlu Aliyev on October 9, 2006.
2. Namig Zeybulla oghlu Mammadov – Was born on February 12, 1979, Baku resident. By the order of the chief of Khizi Police Department he was beaten to death ruthlessly by the police officers on criminal investigation Mushfig and Sabir with the purpose to make him to confess the robbery that he hadn’t done. The police at first presented a version about his death that as if he had had heart attack and after it was found out that this fact quite far away from truth, the police said that he committed suicide by hanging himself with his sleeveless vest when he was being kept in a temporary cell. But in fact many bruises on his shoulders and at the back of his feet prove that he was ruthlessly tortured. Although long time has passed from the death of this person, the results of the court-medical examination has not been given yet and this gives basis to assume that the results have been falsified.
According to the information given by his mother Asya Veyis gizi Mammadova, the deceased didn’t have sleeveless vest on him and that he was killed by the police being ruthlessle tortured.
3. Anar Tapdig oghlu Abdullayev – Was born on January 14, 1981, Ali-Bayramli resident. According to the information given to us by his father Tapdig Niftali oghlu Abdullayev, on July 15, 2006, he was beaten to death ruthlessly on September 6, 2004 at the cabinet of inspector Suleymanov on the third floor of Ali-Bayramli city Police Office by Suleymanov himself, police lieutenant Shaig and police sergeant Mahir. These police officers tried to make him to confess the crime that he hadn’t committed. In the result of tortures his four ribs have been broken, brain was injured, testicles were broken. The results of court-medical examination have been falsified. To conceal all traces of the crime, the police have thrown the corps from the third floor of the Police office and then announced as if the deceased had fallen from the building when trying to run away. According to what his father said and looking at the photos of the corps, we can surely say that the deceased was severely tortured. Investigations are stil underway on the basis of the father of the deceased.
4. Alihusein Farman oghlu Shamiyev – Was born in 1963. On August 24, 2006, at about 6-7 o’clock has committed suicide by cutting his vein at the Treatment Office of the Penitensiar Service of the Ministry of Justice.
5. Yuri Abdullayevich Safaraliyev – Was born on November 13,1968, Baku resident. Was arrested on November 4, 2003 and given lifetime imprisonment. On September 25, 2006, at around 4 PM committed suicide by hanging himself by a bedsheet at the bathroom of Gobustan Close Prison. Investigations have started on the fact at the Prosecutor’s office of Garadagh region in Baku.
6. Rasim Alishov - invalid of war. He was severely beaten at the Mingachevir Police Office on July 25, 2006 with the reason to make him to confess the robbery that he hadn’t committed. He couldn’t bear the tortures and died there. Criminal case has started to be investigated on the fact and several police officers have been sued on the case.
7. Orkhan Adil oghlu Nasibov – Was born in 1987. Resident of Goranboy region Gizilhajili settlement. On June 21, 2006 he was severely tortured at the military base # N located in Fuzuli region and was sent to Central Military Hospital in a very bad situation. He passed away on June 24, 2006 at the Hospital. The bruises on his arms prove the tortures done to him. All traces of the crime was concealed by the false fact that the soldier died in the result of sunburn/. Even though his relatives and fellow villagers objected this fact and stopped the automobile transportation by blocking Goranboy-Tar-tar highway, it didn’t have any effect.
8. Tahir Fazail oghlu Safarov – Was born in 1980, general lieutenant, Baku resident. On October 24, 2006 was severely killed at the Military Base # N of the Ministry of Defense. According to what his parents informed, five of his ribs were broken and one of the kidneys broken. The Ministry of Defence informed that as if the officer died in the result of falling down from the height of 1 meter. Indeed, it’s not convincing at all that an officer with higher military education fell down from the height of 1 meter and five of his ribs and one kidney was broken in the result of which he died.
9. Tural Jahangir oghlu Bayramov - Resident of Shaki city. He was killed on December 18, 2004 at a Military base # N by a bullet wound he received on his head. As if he committed suicide. His father Jahangir Musa oghlu Bayramov contacted us on November 3, 2006 and informed us that his son had been tortured and then was shot. Preliminary investigations still continue today.
10. Mahir Zeynal oghlu Mustafayev – Was born on January 1, 1967. He was sentenced to lifetime imprisonment in 1995 for deliberate murder he did and died at the Gobustan close/ type prison in of Penitensiar Service of the Ministry of Justice of Azerbaijan Republic during his imprisonment. According to the information given by the government representatives, this prisoner who suffered from epilepsy was in bed in the cell, had lost his consciousness and dropped the cigarette that he was smoking to his bed, which kindled his bedsheet and the fire injured his body. He was immediately sent to the Treatment Office of Penitensiar Service and died there from heart insuffciency on December 3, 2006 around 7 o’clock in the morning. This case have been started to be investigated by Garadagh region Prosecution office of Baku city.
11. Tofig Babir oghlu Nuriyev – Was born in 1958, Baku resident. He was brought to Sabunchu region Police Department #15 of Baku city with the reason to investigate the robbery case and as if died from from insufficiency of heart. According to what his close relatives said, there had been many injures on the body of the dead.This gives basis to assume that Tofig had been killed by tortures.
12. Faig Islam oghlu Mammadov – Was born in 1987, Baku resident. He was killed at the Military base # N of the Ministry of Defence in Lankaran region. Government representatives claim that Faig had committed suicide and started to investigate the case under the article making somebody to commit suicide of the Criminal Code. But according to his father his son was killed by tortures.
II The list of tortured citizens
1. Bakir Alirza oghlu Nazarov – Was born on December 3, 1973, Masalli city resident. On October 15, 2006 was indecently insulted by the interrogator of Masalli region Police department Gulhasan Musayev, the chairman of Masalli region Court Shahin Guliyev. They abused him and threatened that they would slander him and have the police to arrest him. In the result of moral-psycological tortures, he felt dreadful fear and his nervers disordered and he gained diabetes disease. He sufferes from insomnia now. The reason why they tortured him was to make him to take back the complaint he did about Aliabbas Huseinov and Bahruz Huseinov and to finish up the case about them. Currently he is being treated from psycological disorder and diabetes at his home.
2. Parviz Humbat oghlu Mammadov – Was born in 1990, Baku resident. He was severely beaten at Nizami region Police Department of Baku city and later at the Police Department # 25 by the operation officers Naghi and Agshin. They have smashed and kicked him on his head and different parts of his body. In the result bruises appeared on his ankle and his left foot hurts now. In general his health has been damaged. The reason why they tortured him was to make him to give a false testimony about his friend by the name Shakir. They didn’t let to hold court-medical examination.
3. Sarkhan Ilham oghlu Nazarov – Was born on April 27, 1989, Baku resident. On March 31, 2006, the operation officers of Nizami region Police Department of Baku – Vatan, Yavar and Jamaladdin tied his feet and bit him severly on the back of his feet and on his back with a piece of wood and rubber cudgel. In the result, a crack appeared on his ribs and paw bone of his right foot. The reason of torture was to make him to confess the robbery case that he hadn’t committed.
4. Ağayev Ramil Hidayət oğlu – Was born on July 22, 1984, Baku resident. the operation officers of Nizami region Police Department of Baku – Vatan, Yavar and Jamaladdin tied his feet and bit him severly on the back of his feet and on his back with a piece of wood and rubber cudgel. In the result the normal function of his kidneyes and other internal organs have been destroyed. The reason of the torture was to make him confess the robbery case that he hadn’t committed.
5. Gudrat Mehman oghlu Jafarov – Was born on March 31, 1988, Baku resident. On March 31, 2006 was brought the Nizami region Police Department of Baku without letting anybody know about his arrest and was severely beaten by the chair of the Department Akif Najafov, his deputy Jalaladdin, operation officers Yavar, Vatan, Zaur, Zakir, Aladdin and Adalat with a piece of wood and rubber cudgel. The pearls of his left toes have been taken out. In the result of tortures he got brain trauma, eyes have been injured and normal function of prostate gland have been destroyed.The reason of torture was to make him confess the robbery he hadn’t committed. Only after so much efforts it was possible to hold court-medical examination and the injures and torture facts mentioned above have been confirmed.
6. Vagif Aliagha oghlu Jafarov - Was born on February 5, 1960, Baku resident. On August 23, 2006 he was severely beaten by the chief of Khatai region Police Department #37 Malik Rzayev and operation officer Naib with rubber cudgel and was kicked on his hands, feet and his back and kidneys. In the result many bruises and bleeding injures appeared on his body. The reason of the torture was to make him to confess the crime that he hadn’t committed. Court-medical examination was held and the fact of torture and injures on the body was confirmed on August 25, 2006.
7. Khayal Eldar oghlu Abbasov - Was born on May 17, 1985, Aghstafa resident. He was arrested on March 31, 2006 by the police officers without informing his close relatives and was brought to Nizami Police Department #25 of Baku city and was severely beaten by the operation officers Vatan, Yahya and Yavar. They tied his feet and bit the back of his feet, head and different parts of his body with a pieces of wood and rubber cudgel. In the result, many bruises appeared on his body and he sufferes from dull pains on his head. The reason of torture was to make him confess the robbery that he hadn’t committed. They didn’t let to hold court-medical examination.
8. Ahmad Jumshud oghlu Ahmadov – Was born on May 28, 1970, Baku resident. He was severely beaten by police colonel Faig Guliyev at Yasamal region Police Department # 29 by slaps and kicks. In the result, his lips got injured and one of front teeth has been broken. The reason was to make him to repair and dye the personal car of the police free of harge. It was not allowed to hold court-medical examination.
9. Yusif Mikayil oghlu Valiyev – Was born in 1939, Absheron resident and internal displaced from Lachin region. He was beaten by 20 police officers of Absheron Police Department at the yard of the house they just built in Pirikushkul settlement on October 9, 2006. They bit him severely with rubber cudgel on his back and head and with their fist on his right eye. In the result he received trauma on his skull-brain and head was injured.The reason of torture was to destroy the house he had built as a shelter. Y.M. Valiyev was treated at the first aid hospital named after Musa Naghiyev. They didn’t let to hold court-medical examination.
10. Elkhan Yusif oghlu Valiyev – Was born in 1970, Absheron resident and internal displaced from Lachin region. He was beaten by a robber cudgel by 20 police officers of Absheron region Police Department on October 9, 2006. In the result many bruises appeared on his body. The reason was to destroy the house he built for his family as a shelter as they were internally displaced people. They didn’t let to hold court-medical examination.
11. Suleyman Gahraman oghlu Shirinov – Was born in 1956, resident of Charaka village of Goychay. He was beaten by the order of the interrogator of Goychay region Police Department Ahmadiyya Garibov on his foot and different parts of his body by a rubber cudgel and several pearls of his toes have been taken out by pincers. He was made to sit on a bottle and pulled his shoulders down by force. The reason for this severe torture was to make him confess the deliberate murder that he hadn’t committed. They don’t let court-medical examination to be held.
12. Yegana Shirin gizi Shirinova – Was born in 1962, Goychay city resident. On August 17, 2006, with the order of the interrogator of Goychay region Police Department Ahmadiyya Garibov, the police officers Hakim Imanov and Sakit Mammadov bit him on his head until he lost his consciousness. After throwing water on him to sober him, they tore out his hair. In the result his eyes eyesight has weakened. The reason of torture was to make him to give testimony against his close relatives for the deliberatre murder case. They didn’t let to hold court-medical examination.
13. Nasib Rovshan oghlu Gojayev – Was born on December 13, 1976, resident of Baku city. On June 3, 2006 the police officers of Nasimi region Police Department Post Patrul Service in Baku Alimansur, Zulfugar and Seymur have beaten him with rubber cudgel on his head, neck, back and legs severely for being homosexual and insulted him. In the result of injures he suffers from nauseanow and has pains in his body. The reason of the torture was to get money from him and make him to inform them about other homosexuals. Court-medical examination has been held.
14. Həsənov Tapdıq Tahir oğlu – Was born on August 10, 1984, Ganja city resident. On June 1, 2006, he was severely beaten and kicked by police-major of Yasamal region Police Department of Baku city because he was homosexual. Later, he was sexually abused by other police members. In the result of rape his back has bent down and pains appeared on his back. He was tortured as he complained from illegal actions of the police. They didn’t let to hold court-medical examination.
15. Movlud Asgar oghlu Ibadov – Was born in 1968, Baku resident. He was severely beaten by senior operations commissioner of the division of Guba region Police Department on struggle with drug addicted Mubariz with rubber cudgel, fist and kick. From each side of his body two ribs were broken. The reason of torture was to make him to confess the drug trade that he hadn’t committed. They didn’t let to hold court-medical examination.
16. Magsud Solta oghlu Mahmudov – Was born on January 27, 1969, Baku resident. He was tortured and insulted morally and psycologically by the interrogator of general Police Department of Baku city Vugar Ismayilov on March 31, 2006 and these insults and tortures are currently being continued to be done by the interrogator of Republican Prosecution Office Ali Guliyev. He was kicked and beaten by Vugar Ismayilov. Magsud is registered at the Psycological-neurological dispensary in Narimanov region. The reason of torture was to make him confess the crime of huliganism that he didn’t committ and make him to give false testimony against the editor in chief of “Daily Azerbaijan” newspaper Eynulla Fatullayev as if he bribed ex city mayor Rafael Allahverdiyev and helped him to leave the borders ofAzerbaijan Republic. The interrogator doesn’t allow to hold court-medical examination.
17. Habil Mazahir oghlu Taghiyev – Was born on September18, 1976. Resident of Tar-tar region. He was arrestedon May 19, 2005, first was kept at the Police Department of Tar-tar region and then at the interrogation department # 2 of Penitensiar Service of the Ministry of Justice and for a long time was tortured. His sister Mahbuba Mazahir gizi Asgarova, who gave us this information on February 28, 2006 told us that her brother is still being tortured. Deputy chiefof Tar-tar region Police Department Araz Aslanov has severely beaten him with a rubber cudgel and kicked him on different parts of his body and poisoned his food. In the result, many bruises appeared under his eyes, arms, on his back and on the kidney part of his body. The reason of torture was to make him to confess the banditism crime that he hadn’t committed. It was not allowed to hold cour-medical examination.
18. Igbal Bakhtiyar oghlu Gahramanov – Was born in 1968. He was severely beaten by deputy chief of Tar-tar region Police Department Araz Aslanov with a rubber cudgel and kicked on May 19, 2005. According to the information given by his father Bakhtiyar Suleyman oghlu Gahramanov on February 28, 2006, the tortures against him still continue. In the result of tortures, many bruises appeared in different parts of his body. The reason of torture was to make him confess the banditism crime that he hadn’t committed by force. They don’t let to hold court-medical examination.
19. Afat Rzayev – Was born in 1964, resident of Baku city. On February 23, 2006, was beaten severely by deputy chief of Sabunchu Police Department Toghrul Rahimov and lieutenant Fuzuli on different parts of his body. In the result, bruises appeared under his right eye and left cheek and his tooth was broken. The reason of torture was his official protest against illegal actions of government representatives. Court-medical examinations were held. At the present he suffers from dull pains on his head and nausea and is being treated.
20. Aliagha Mammadagha oghlu Murvatov – Was born on September 5, 1977, resident of Baku city. He was severely beaten by the deputy chief of Yasamal region Police Department # 27 in Baku Nazar on different parts of his body. In the result he has gone through psycological shock and suffers from regular pains on different parts of his body. The reason of the torture was to make him to confess the delibare murder crime that he hadn’t committed. It was not allowed to hold court-medical examination.
21. Arzu Hasan oghlu Orujov – Was born in 984, resident of Gadabay region. On January 19, 2006, he was severely beaten by the chief of Criminal investigation department of Gadabay region Police Department with rubber cudgel on his back and different parts of body. The reason of torture was to make him confess the deliberate murder crime that he hadn’t committed. Although he demanded to have a lawyer during the torture, he was not provided with a lawyer. They didn’t allow to hold court-medical examination. Under tortures, he was made to give false testimony on deliberatly murdering someone and was given 15 years of imprisonment by the decision of the Court of Azerbaijan Republic on Serious Crimes (the chairman was A. Osmanov) without investigating the torture facts. At the present he is living through his term at Gobustan close type prison of the Penitensiar Service of the Ministry of Justice.
22. Bahruz Sahat oghlu Gafarov – Was born in1984, resident of Salyan region.On March 1, 2006 was severely beaten by the officers of Narimanov region Police Department #17, his left ear was broken and he has become lame in his right leg from the injures. The reason of torture was to make him confess the crime of drug trade that he hadn’t committed. His close relatives haven’t been informed about his arrest. The reason in torturing him was to make him to confess by force the crime on trading drugs that he hadn’t committed. It was not allowed to hold court-medical examination.
23. Ramil Yashar oghlu Dadashov – Was born on May 18, 1978, resident of Baku city. On March 7, 2006 he was beaten by the police officers of Nizami region Police Department of Baku city that he didn’t know. They have kicked him and bit by fist on different parts of his body. He thinks the reason why they did it to him was to pressure him as he is a member of Azerbaijan Committee Against Tortures.
24-26. Abbassali Khalid oghlu Pashayev – He was born in 1955, resident of Garaguney village of Sabirabad region. On June 16, 2006, he was illegally and groundlessly kept by the police officers of Ali-Bayramli city Police Department Mushfig, Vusal, Chingiz and others at the interrogation quarantine for one day and severely beaten by them. The reason why they tortured him was just that he asked them to stop beating and insulting his nephews Maharram and Khalid by the police. The police officers who got furious bit A.Kh. Pashayev until he lost his consciousness and continued beating him after he came to himself. In the result bruises appeared on his body (under his right eye, right shoulder, on his right ankle) and two fingers of his right hand have been broken. Court-medical examination was held based on the order of Ali-Bayramli city Prosecution office and the facts of abuse and torture have been confirmed. Maharram and Khalid also got many injures on their body. Although the injured appealed the Ministry of Defence and general prosecutor of Azerbaijan Republic Z.B. Garalov officially, the criminal police officers have not been punished yet.
27. Garib Ganbay oghlu Mammadov – Was born in 1974, resident of Beylagan region. On August 15, 2006 under the leadership of the interrogator of Nasimi region Police Department # 19 Rashad Aliyev and the deputy chief of the Department, around 10 police officers shackled his hands and bit him severely with robber cudgel. The reason in beating him was to make him to confess the robbery that he hadn’t committed. It was not allowed to hold court-medical examination.
28. Eynulla Emin oghlu Fatullayev – Was born on September 25, 1976, resident of Baku city, founder and chief editor of “Daily Azerbaijan” and “Real Azerbaijan”newspapers. On October 1, 2006 his father Emin was kidnapped by unknown people to him (undoubtedly by the order of government agencies) and brought to one of summer houses in Novkhani settlement and was freed the next day at around 23 o’clock. The reason for this was to threaten Eynulla Fatullayev and to give moral-psycological tortures to him by this and stop the publication of the newspapers that he is the founder.
30-32. Khurshud Husein oghlu Mammadov – Was born in 1934, Bakhsheyish Mammad oghlu Shirinov – was born in 1947, Yusif Javanshir oghlu Aliyev – was born in 1952. All the three of these citizens are the citizens of Barda and members of “Barda Trade ATSC.” On october 17, 2006 at around 17-18 o’clock under the leadership of deputy chief of Barda region Police Department, several police officers broke into the building of “Barda Trade ATSC” through the windows and doors and severely bit the above mentioned people and indecently insulted them. This tyranny was done by the order of the head of Executive Power of Barda region Ilham Aghayev.
33. Sevil Sayasat gizi Allahverdiyeva – Was born on November 28, 1959, resident of Baku city – chairman of Research Center on Women Problems. On October 6, 2006, when he was an observer at the Election post #1 of Azizbayov Election Committe #13, he was indecently insulted by Executive Committe Representative of Buzovna settlement Balami Ahad oghlu Jamilzade and was morally and psycologically abused by him.
34. Sakhavat Gulhusein oghlu Balayev – Ali-Bayramli city resident. On February 1, 2006 was threatened by sergeant of Ali-Bayramli city Police Department Mirdadash Hasanov for not fulfilling his personal assignment. Then, S.G. Balayev was sent to city Police Department and severely beaten by the chief Zakir Abdullayev by fist. He was taken to city hospital by his wife Sara Hasanova as bleeding started from his duodenum and was treated there.
35. Fuad Ogtay oghlu Huseinov – resident of Ujar region. He has sent a telegram to us asking to take under control the hunger strike. The reason for his hunger strike was the tortures of the chief of Ujar region Police Department Anvar Guliyev did to him and also violation of his rights.
36. Elshan Akif oghlu Ahmadov – Was born in 1987, private at the Military base # N located in Dashkasan region. Several officers tried to make Elshan to work for Armenians and when they saw that it was impossible to achieve that, they took out his fingers, pressed burning cigarette end on his hands and bit him until he vomitted blood. Those officers were the commander of the military base # N, Elman, the officers of that military base Nasimi, Rauf and others. The doctor of Ganja military hospital colonel-lieutenant Farhad and the doctor of Alat Military Hospital Azar Alakbarov tried to help him to gloss over this crime.
37. Afat Bayanulla oghlu Rzayev – Resident of Balakhani village of Sabunchu region in Baku. On February 23, 2006, was arrested by colonel-lieutenant Fuzuli. He was refused to be provided by a lawyer and was severely beaten. Sabunchu region Court cancelled the arrest order and announced that there was no need to arrest him and freed him also considering that he has three twin babies. But the torture fact has not been investigated and the criminals have not been punished.
38-39. Ruslan Muradov and Shamil Aliyev – Khatai region residents in Baku. On August 27, 2006, three workers of Khatai region Police Department # 35 in civil clothes insulted them with street words and severely bit them. The police arriving at that place put them in his car and took to the police station and there they bit them again with other police workers. In the result R. Muradov received trauma on his brain and was sent to Musa Naghiyev first aid hospital. I. Aliyev also had many bruises on his body. Although the Defence Minister Ramil Usubov and General Prosecutor Zakir Garalov have been informed about the crime of these police officers, no measure has been taken regarding this.
40-41. Seyran Isgandarov and Rovshan Taghiyev – Residents of Kolatan village of Masalli region. On March 30, 2006, they were severely beaten at Sabail region Police Department. Even the deputy chief of the police department Kamal Valishov ordered the police officers to beat the arrested to death. Seyran Isgandarov was immediately placed at Neuro-operation Hospital. The most serious injure he got in his body was the skull-brain trauma he got on his head. According to what the doctors said, the patient is unable to stan on his feet and lost his speech and doesn’t feel himself.
42. Nijat Sakit oghlu Huseinov – He was born on September 1, 1975 in Ganja city. He is the resident of Baku city. He is the journalist of “Azadlig” newspaper and also one of well-known journalists of the Republic. On December 25, 2006, during the day, he was kept by 4 unknown people to him and was beaten severely on his head from back with a blunt tool. After loosing consciousness and falling down, these unknown people continued beating him severely on different parts of his body with blunt tools and kicked him. Then he was lifted up and was knifed with the purpose to kill him. But the coat he wore saved him from dying. Finally, he survived by the help of the people around and placed at Musa Naghiyev first aid Hospital. He was treated the, and even though he was not completely recovered, he was sent home. Currently he is not in good health. He is getting treated from the skull-brain trauma and neurosis. Because of financial problems, he can not buy all required medicines as they are expensive. He doesn’t get any financial aid from anywhere, including from the government. He suffers from long lasting headaches and hard pains. There was held court-medical examination. Even though a criminal case started to be investigated, the interrogations are held very slow. It is assumed that the reason of the crime was the criticizing articles he has published in “Azadlig” newspaper. Undoubtedly, the crime has been done by the order of high ranked officials.
43. Mirvari Allahverdi gizi Rustamova – Was born on October 20, 1966. He is an internally displaced person. On October 14, 2006, he was indecently insultd by a group of officers of the Police Station # 6 of Binagadi region Police Department in Bilajari settlement and was beaten and knocked down. Then he was take to the police station and was kept there illegally for five hours. The resaon of the torture was to make him move from his apartment by force. It was not let to hold court-medical examination. His apartment was destroyed without any decision of the Court by the police. He and his family has been left without a house now. Household things have been all destroyed and broken and brought to useless position.